YouTube - Barack Obama "My Muslim Faith": The Right's NEXT BIG SMEAR
May be old news? Freudian slip?
YouTube - Barack Obama "My Muslim Faith": The Right's NEXT BIG SMEAR
May be old news? Freudian slip?
[img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]
I've probably got beliefs that are probably held in the Muslim faith, and I'd say some of your Baptist preachers across the world have some of the same beliefs too.
Does that mean we're all terrorists??? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif[/img]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
what are they? im just curious haha
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
Read what I posted:
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've <u>probably</u> got beliefs that are probably held in the Muslim faith, and I'd say some of your Baptist preachers across the world have some of the same beliefs too. </div></div>
I haven't noted them chapter & verse (no pun intended), that's why I put probably.
The problem with that "evil, terrible" Muslim faith is the extremists...not the ones who practice the religion as it was originally intended to be--peaceful, striving for true faith and obedience in service to Allah. Muslim Extremists = Christian Extremists. Bombing an abortion clinic is no different in theory than bombing anything Muslim Extremists ever have. And before it gets said--NO--I'm not comparing an abortion clinic to the World Trade Center, I'm saying the religious extremism is the theory & reason behind both actions...and that's a bad thing on both ends.
I'm not for Muslims or Christians--I'm against religious extremism in practice as far as violence and political posturing goes.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
i thought you were gonna say somethin about the forty some virgins lol
I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13
I agree that you will find extremeist in all religions. Its just rare when you find one, that some consider peaceful, for their main prophet to have murdered those from another religion.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I just still would like a straight answer as to why he won't put his hand over his heart during the pledge of allegiance, or the national anthem
Bookmarks